Schaller S-Locks locking strap button system
In 1981, Schaller developed and got the patent for a totally new category of product, which revolutionized the connection between guitar and strap.
With its unique design and functionality, Schaller has been setting the standard in strap locks for decades.
Here’s a video we made to show how easy it is to fit a set of S-Locks.
The new S-Locks,
New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3mm/ 1/8″).
- 4 mm/ 5/32“ screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits most existing strap buttons incl. Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws.
- hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage,
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar’s finish.
- extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness,
- new designed slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent precision, reliable performance and wear-free finish,
- new designed pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
New Lock-Wheel with unique 3-Step security function:
- Screw our lock wheel with patented self-locking thread tool-free by hand, you already protect your guitar sufficiently (the round shaping must be facing the pull-up ball!).
- Use a 2 mm or 5/64’’ Allen key or screwdriver to tighten it for maximum security.
- Use our micro cone-top screw to attach it permanently.
You will never lose your wheel again!
Finally put all parts together and just listen carefully…
Give it a shake, give it a roll and prepare to be amazed:
It is silent!
Available in Satin, Nickel, Chrome, Black and Gold finishes.
Questions or feedback? Contact us here.